Pressbooks is simple book production software. You can use Pressbooks to publish textbooks, scholarly monographs, syllabi, fiction and non-fiction books, white papers, and more in multiple formats including:
- MOBI (for Kindle ebooks)
- EPUB (for all other ebookstores)
- designed PDF (for print-on-demand and digital distribution)
Pressbooks is used by educational institutions around the world as well as authors and publishers.
For more information about Pressbooks, see here.
Terms of Service
- Your use of the UF Pressbooks platform is governed by the Pressbooks.com Terms of Service
- You understand that the copyright status of any content you create or edit using the UF Pressbooks platform is governed by the UF System intellectual property policy
- You agree to comply with all copyright and other intellectual property laws. If you have questions about copyright, help is available at the University of Florida Libraries.
- You agree to maximize the accessibility of any content you create on the UF Pressbooks platform by complying with UF accessibility policies. Learn what you can do in the Accessibility & Universal Design chapter of the Pressbooks User Guide.
- You must have an active UF affiliation and active UF email address to use the UF Pressbooks platform.